Laser Accurate. Photo Positive Speed Enforcement.
The Stalker Lidar Cam I is based around the industry leading Stalker X-Series LIDAR. Combined with a high-resolution digital camera, the Lidar Cam I becomes the ideal photo laser speed enforcement tool for capturing still violation evidence.
Simply aim and shoot. When the officer pulls the trigger to clock a speeder, data evidence – vehicle speed, distance from the LIDAR, and images of the vehicle, number plate, and driver – is sent to a Windows tablet or laptop.
Laser accuracy, Stalker quality
Field software runs on Windows-based laptop or tablet
Single USB connection
Officer Witnessed Violation Capture
The Stalker Lidar Cam I is built around Stalker’s industry standard X-Series Lidar. Known for its dependability and accuracy, the X-Series is already proven technology and the perfect platform for “point-and-shoot”, camera-aided speed enforcement.
- Images and data stored on external, customer provided, PC or tablet
- Camera range of 23 – 122+ meters (75’ – 400+’) for American plates,
- 226+ meters (750+ feet) for European plates
- LIDAR range of 610 meters (2000’)
- LidarCam can be set for 1 to 5 photos when target exceeds the operator-set speed threshold
- Fast acquisition time
- Industry leading range and accuracy
- Removable, high-capacity Li-Ion rechargeable battery handle
- Ergonomic IP65 design
- Speed and distance in Heads-Up Display
- Lidar Cam I connects to the USB port of a PC, or tablet (not supplied).
- Lidar Cam I operates from the rechargeable battery handle or an external battery for longer on-scene operation.
- The violation capture software allows simple setup and operation by the field officer. It provides the location, direction of travel, date, time, and speed along with an image of the violator.